- remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on Kdpanalytics.com or Website Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Websites including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of our Websites or Website Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” our Websites or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of Kdpanalytics.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Kdpanalytics.com grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from our Websites for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. Kdpanalytics.com reserves the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Websites including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Websites or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any our Websites;
- use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from any of our Websites;
- encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Membership (as defined in Section B) without permission, etc.);
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Websites.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kdpanalytics.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
User’s obligations and conduct
In order to access or use some features of Kdpanalytics.com, you will have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of eighteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to Kdpanalytics.com.
If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (a “Membership”), which may permit you access to certain areas of our Websites not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at http://www.kdpanalytics.com/contact-us/ of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
Each user of Kdpanalytics.com bears the sole responsibility for the content published on their account, Kdpanalytics.com does not control the content posted via the service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of such content and cannot be held responsible for it.
- not to use the service for illegal purposes;
- not to publish any material that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, offensive, vulgar, obscene, harmful, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
- not to interfere with or disrupt in any way the service including servers and networks connected to the service;
- not to interfere with another user’s enjoyment of the service.
Kdpanalytics.com may, at their sole discretion, terminate the service should a user’s conduct fail to conform to these terms and conditions.
Users are entirely responsible if they do not maintain the confidentiality of their password and account, as well as of password protected areas of their sites. Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account.
The materials on Kdpanalytics.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Kdpanalytics.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kdpanalytics.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kdpanalytics.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kdpanalytics.com’s Internet site, even if Kdpanalytics.com or a Kdpanalytics.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kdpanalytics.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kdpanalytics.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Kdpanalytics.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Kdpanalytics.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kdpanalytics.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kdpanalytics.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Kdpanalytics.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Government of Nepal without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions or any problems concerning the kdpanalytics.com via our contact form: http://www.kdpanalytics.com/contact-us/